Audio Concepts is a specialty retailer with a focus on high end home audio and home theater components and systems. We're not a chain store or large corporation, and don't pursue online sales; we're interested in developing a personal relationship with our clients. Our store in Dallas has a comfortable, home-like environment with several demonstration rooms, where our clients can relax and make an informed decision. Our customer base is primarily in the N. Texas area, but also extends throughout the Southwest and across the country.
We're actively seeking someone that likes what we do and may be able to contribute. A position with the store includes contributing to general store operations, mastering a vast amount of product knowledge, developing technical skills, contributing to marketing efforts, and being highly effective in both sales and client support. The latter includes setting up and demonstrating high performance audio components in the store, delivering them to clients' homes and optimizing performance there, and providing long-term support as needed. There's invariably constant learning and a lot of lifting, and some of the components are really heavy!
People that find success in our business typically...
• are enthusiastic, intelligent, a self-starter and a quick learner
• have good communications skills
• have an interest in stereo / home theater components and systems, and some understanding of how they work
• have a love of music
• have a positive attitude and ability to embrace and project our core company values
• may have some experience in specialty retail, customer service, or music performance / recording / engineering / etc.
• may have skills in web design, social media, etc.
Interested? If you haven't visited our store before, please stop by and check it out first. Once you know what we're all about and think you might be a good fit, you can phone (214) 360-9520 for more information, or e-mail us.